Acupuncture in Cheyenne, WY
Hugh’s Acupuncture Clinic is proud to be serving the Cheyenne, WY area!
Cheyenne, Wyoming is the state capital, the largest city in Wyoming, and the government seat of Laramie County. Cheyenne is the northern terminus of the extensive and fast-growing Front Range Urban Corridor. Cheyenne is also home to the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo, which combines the world’s largest outdoor rodeo with the a variety of music acts including the latest country music stars. Western history can be found throughout the year at numerous museums, celebrations and the everyday lives of Cheyenne residents.
Acupuncture effectively treats a number of health issues. Please follow the link to the acupuncture page to learn which health problems respond best to Chinese medicine. Also, feel free to browse my website to learn more about the other helpful aspects of acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
Driving directions from Cheyenne to Hugh’s Acupuncture Clinic
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on W 24TH ST toward CAPITOL AVE.(0.9 mi)
- Turn RIGHT onto MISSILE DR.(0.4 mi)
- Merge onto I-25 S/US-87 S toward DENVER (Crossing into COLORADO)(40.2 mi)
- Merge onto CO-14 W/E MULBERRY ST via EXIT 269B toward FT COLLINS.(1.8 mi)
- Turn LEFT onto CR-11 S/S TIMBERLINE RD.(1.1 mi)
- Turn RIGHT onto E PROSPECT RD.(2.0 mi)
- Turn RIGHT onto S COLLEGE AVE/US-287 N.(0.3 mi)
- 1304 S COLLEGE AVE STE 7 is on the RIGHT.
Your destination is 0.25 miles.
Acupuncture Clinic Details
Where: 1304 S. College St. Suite 7, Fort Collins, a little over an hour from Laramie
When:Follow this link for hours
How much: Initial visits – $80, Follow-up visits – $65
For appointments contact: Hugh Castor at (970) 215-7419 or email at email@example.com